Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American Vietnamese business owner living in Orange County, California. Alongside my amazing partner JP and my jolly dad Henry. My followers are mostly on my Instagram account @annephung. In this blog, I will share my life story. The highs, the lows, and everything in between. I moved to America with my brother and parents at the age of one and a half years older. I wouldn't be living my life and sharing it for you were it not for my parents love dedication and hard work. So that they could give their children a chance at a more successful future, I focused on success and worked hard to get there. My life was set out as follows: I'd study at university, land a job in a corporation as well as marry and then buy an apartment. Although I was convinced that this was the definition of the ideal life, reality had other goals. The job I held in 2013 was something I dreaded. Status and money did not bring me joy. I felt I was living a solitary life to earn a paycheck. I possessed a love of working out and I enjoyed being social and helping others when I was navigating the new direction in my life. I discovered my passion for personal training. I began my business in the year 2014. My company is celebrating its 7th anniversary this year. Within this industry there is a lack of Asian women. As a coach I would like to be a positive influence through providing high-quality training that will help others become healthier and more content. Also, I strive to inspire individuals to follow their desires and accomplish all they wish to achieve in their lives. As my career began to take off, I suffered the greatest loss of my entire life to date- the passing of my Mom. In Heaven she is now in peace after an 8-year battle against Scleroderma. Yet, I keep the memory about her each day. The lessons of life can be hidden from us, but they can be very useful. My loss has impacted my life in a variety of ways. I believe my death provided me with the opportunity to begin the next chapter. The day she died was Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she passed away. Now it was time for her to transition into her new chapter, and for me to have the chance to live a meaningful and fulfilling life. When I reach the 30's I am more alive than ever. It is true that I live now rather than just existing like I was previously. When I share my experience I hope that my words will resonate with yours. My hope is to make you aware that you're never truly alone. You have the potential to accomplish everything you desire. My hope is that you experience life at your best and never have regrets in your final days. We are the only assurance in this our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doja

Ryan-Charles